R&D BI Team, We are consulting service provided Business Analytics / Business Intelligence / Big Data Analytics solution and knowledge of Business Analytics / Big Data Analytics for success on Business Analytics and Big Data Analytics solution and sustainability of business. We think the Business Intelligence / Big Data platform as a strategic management tool for achieve business objective and goals.
R&D BI Team provide the experience, technical expertise, and agile development methodologies to deliver Business Analytics solution / Big Data Analytics solution that help our clients gain market share, increase efficiency, enhance productivity, and reduce operating costs.
We would like to recruit full time/part time to join our company with the following position and qualifications:#สมัครงาน, #รับสมัครงาน, #ตำแหน่งงา
- Senior Business Analyst / Business Analyst (2 Positions)
- Gathering of business’s requirements and ensuring of requirement quality
- Analyze and design of business process and deliver high quality function designs.
- Works independently on small to mid-sized project or as a team member on large and enterprise projects
- Understanding business requirements and translating them into specific software requirements
- Managing and develop the business requirements and satisfied customer needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management Information System, Management or related field.
- Minimum 2-5 years experiences as a Business Analyst or related role.
- Experience in working with banking or government would be an advantage
- In-depth knowledge of the Software Development Lifecycle
- In-depth knowledge of Business Process Software would be an advantage
- Business intelligence Developer / ETL Developer (2 Positions)
- Participate to gather and document reporting requirements to meet business needs.
- Using your skills and experience as a BI Report Developer, you will then use those requirements to design, develop, test and implement reports.
- To develop and implement business intelligence reports to serve the users requirement and complete project activities within agreeable timeline.
- To work with team to design the business intelligence reports to ensure that can serve further business intelligence reports based on new user requirements.
- To develop ETL scripts to facilitate the better processes and procedures and align with best practice.
- A Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field is preferable.
- 2+ years experienced in data modelling, report developing and implementing enterprise-scale reports and dashboards, including: Working with users in a requirements analysis role. Extensive experience with data warehouse implementations.
- Knowledge of logical and physical data modeling concepts (relational and dimensional).
- Have experience with PL/SQL programming / scripting
- Have experience with Report Application Tools (Cognos / Oracle BI / Jasper Report / Tableau / Power BI/ QlikView etc.).
- Performance tuning experience related to reporting queries.
- Understanding of data integration issues (validation and cleaning).
- Working in project environments that includes internal, external and customer teams.
- Knowledge of software development life cycle.
- System/Data Analyst (2 Positions)
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- A Bachelor degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
- Proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting packages (Cognos, Pentaho etc.), databases (Oracle, SQL etc.), programming (XML, PLSQL or ETL frameworks)
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS, R, Python etc.)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
Interested candidates, please submit your profile throughe-mail : email@example.com
For the further discussion, please contact:
Human Resource Department
R & D BI Company Limited
1/87 Soi. Phuttabucha36 Phuttabucha Road Bangmod Thung kru Bangkok Thailand 10140
- Five-day work week
- Flexible working hours
- Life insurance
- Medical insurance
- Performance bonus
- Travel allowance